With advances in cosmetic dentistry, almost every aspect of your smile can undergo a transformation with a smile makeover. If you are unhappy with the appearance of your smile, a combination of cosmetic and restorative dentistry treatment procedures can help you to achieve the beautiful smile of your dreams. Some of the dental issues that can be changed with a smile makeover include:
- Dull, yellow or stained teeth can be whitened and brightened up to 10 shades through a variety of teeth whitening methods.
- Chipped, cracked, stained or gapped teeth can be hidden, repaired and straightened by utilizing porcelain veneers or dental bonding.
- Missing teeth can be replaced with dental implants that restore the look, feel and function of natural teeth.
- The problem of missing teeth can also be corrected with the placement of a dental bridge.
- Receding gums, or an uneven or low gum line can be fixed with gum contouring and grafting procedures.
- Crooked or misaligned teeth can be corrected with orthodontic options like Invisalign or traditional metal braces.
In coordination with a qualified cosmetic dentist, a customized treatment plan can be created to address any or all of your cosmetic dental concerns. Your plan may start with just one procedure or include a combination of several treatments to achieve the look you desire for your smile. A smile makeover can not only change the look of your smile through a series of dental treatments, it can also change your self-confidence by giving you a beautiful new smile with which to face the world.
Schedule your appointment at our Conyers dental office